Made of Win
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a gathering place of people who are, by their very nature, made of win.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Les Femmes Noires Contest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ahizelm

ahizelm

Les Femmes Noires Contest Empty
PostSubject: Les Femmes Noires Contest   Les Femmes Noires Contest EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:37 pm

Eeee. This one is exciting, too.

Quote :
LES FEMMES NOIRES

A Competiton for one Shot Stories exploring the Darkside of the female characters of Twilight.

We all love a ‘good’ Darkward or Darksper but if you really want to see Dark, leave it to a woman.

Deadlier than the Male?

Dominant, obsessive, manipulative, cruel, cold, jealous, angry, neurotic, passionate, predatory? Whatever, a woman will always go that extra mile. There are very few dark female characters in Twific so let your imagination run wild and let’s balance things up. We would really like to see some fresh, original ideas.

All submissions will be screened to ascertain that the following requirements have been met before being added to the Community page. Moderators reserve the right to reject, or return for further editing, any stories which they feel are not respectful of the seriousness and gravity of any questionable topics.

All entries will be read and voted on by a panel of judges where the selections will be narrowed down to 30.

Requirements:

Must feature one or more of the women in the Twilight Saga and explore their darkside.
A minimum standard of grammar is expected. You are strongly advised to use a beta.
If you are under 18 years we will not accept your submission.
Collaborations are acceptable.
Must be a one-shot and must be a new story and not an outtake from another story.
The one-shot cannot be continued until the contest is complete.
No entry limit. You may write as many as you'd like.
A maximum of 15,000 words not including header, disclaimer, AN etc.

There are no specifics on POV and all categories (AUH, AH, Canon, OOC) will be accepted.

There are no taboos but sensitivity and common sense should prevail. Strong graphic content is allowed, but should not be gratuitous. Entries that are deemed inappropriate will not be accepted. If you think something in your story may require a warning for some readers put it in your Author’s Notes at the beginning.

Contest entries must be received after September 1st 2009 and no later than November 15th 2009

Public vote will be started on or about November 30th 2009, ending December 10th, 2009 at 11:59AM CST

All entries must be posted on Fanfiction.net. Once your story has been posted, please submit the link via PM for entrance into the contest.

We reserve the right to make minor adjustments to dates and/or rules should that become necessary.

See FFN Profile here.

I am contemplating Leah. Perhaps Rose. Maybe Alice.
Back to top Go down
http://il-mio-cantante.livejournal.com/
circe

circe

PostSubject: Re: Les Femmes Noires Contest   Les Femmes Noires Contest EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:00 pm

Umm...yeah, so I'm judging this one too. LOL Any story stuff under spoilers, please? Smile And I'm really excited about both this one and the Jasper one - there are actually a TON of great contests going on right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sorceresscirce
Lights!Camera!Jaxion!

Lights!Camera!Jaxion!

PostSubject: Re: Les Femmes Noires Contest   Les Femmes Noires Contest EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:05 pm

ooh i just got an idea. damnit.
Back to top Go down
http://lilmisswhitlock.livejournal.com
Helena

Helena

PostSubject: Re: Les Femmes Noires Contest   Les Femmes Noires Contest EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:09 pm

Jen, you are gonna be busy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.polish-holic.blogspot.com/
circe

circe

PostSubject: Re: Les Femmes Noires Contest   Les Femmes Noires Contest EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:44 pm

Helena wrote:
Jen, you are gonna be busy!
Yeah...that's why I'm not entering any except the darkward one with ang...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sorceresscirce
CharlieBitMe

CharlieBitMe

PostSubject: Re: Les Femmes Noires Contest   Les Femmes Noires Contest EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:16 am

Can I just say I think I was born to enter this contest.

I'm all about the bad girls, and in a matter of minutes I have come up with about 10 story ideas.
My fingers are going to fall off after this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Les Femmes Noires Contest   Les Femmes Noires Contest Empty

Back to top Go down

Les Femmes Noires Contest
Page 1 of 1