This is a gathering place of people who are, by their very nature, made of win.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Quileute Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ahizelm

PostSubject: The Quileute Challenge   Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:31 pm

Not gonna lie. I'm considering entering this, despite the insane amount of shit that I have on my plate.

Quote :
QUILEUTE "La Push" CHALLENGEI would like to introduce and invite you to enter the QUILEUTE “La Push” CHALLENGE.
The idea is simple. Write a fan fiction that revolves around the La Push / Quileute characters of the Twilight Saga.

RULES:1.Your entry must be an original piece written only for this contest. Authors cannot post their fic anywhere else until after the voting has been completed.
2. Must be a Twilight fan fiction based on any Quileute / La Push character(s).
3. Your story must contain at least one new & original character of your creation.
4. All entries must be BETA’d.
5. Min. of 2,000 and a max. of 25,000 words. It does not have to be a one-shot, but it must be complete at the time of entry.
6. Any pairing, genre, & rating allowed. AU, AH, AT, OOC, non-canon, it's all good! Anything goes, with the exception of… absolutely no incest, bestiality, or pedophilia allowed.
7. Entries will be accepted between October 4th - November 30th 11:59pm EST.
8. Collaborations are welcome.
9. Entries may or may not contain lemons. If you are under 18 years of age please do not participate in the lemon contest by writing stories with smut.
10. Before being added to the contest all entries will be validated to ensure they meet all criteria of the challenge.
11. All submissions will need to be posted to Fanfiction.net and a link sent via PM to the “QUILEUTE CHALLENGES” profile.
12. The winners will be chosen by way of blind public polls. The votes will be conducted from December 9th through December 23rd.
13. Winners will be announced on December 30th.
14. Categories to be judged will be announced at a later date, there will be several.
15. Required header (below) must be on all entries. 

Required Header: All submissions must include the following information as the header. 
“QUILEUTE ~ LA PUSH ~ CHALLENGE”
Entry
Title:
Pen name:
Beta Name:
Genre:

Summary:

If you would like to see all the stories that are a part of this challenge visit
http://www.fanfiction.net/community/QUILEUTE_la_push_CHALLEGE/74774/
DISCLAIMER: Twilight characters and related likeness owned by Stephenie Meyer,
Little Brown Publishing. No profits have been received in the production of this piece.  

Please leave any questions or comments in a PM. I will answer as fast as I can. Thank you.Good luck and happy writing!

See the FFN page here.

Also, NGL. I laughed that they included 'No Beastiality' as a rule. Just...because.

*Jasper Lurks*, *FF* & LJ.
Team Edward all the way!
Back to top Go down
http://il-mio-cantante.livejournal.com/

The Quileute Challenge
Page 1 of 1